Denise is an inspirational speaker, best-selling author, registered professional counsellor, group facilitator, and an integrative energy healer. In life and in work, Denise leads with her heart in providing a compassionate healing space of safety, acceptance, and respect. She knows what it’s like to take the road less travelled. A breast cancer diagnosis at age 35 shattered the life she knew. She felt terrified, powerless, isolated in a world of unknowns, and seriously doubted she’d see her daughters (aged 5 & 2) grow up. That was 23 years ago, and Denise is very grateful to say that today she is healthy, loving her life, and living her purpose. She spent many years learning how to move from surviving to thriving. With this sacred gift of life, she considers it an honour and a privilege to be in service to others as they step into hope, inspiration, freedom and transformation.
Want to know more? Visit LinkedIn.
• Premier Member of the Women Speakers Association
• B.A. in Transpersonal Counselling Psychology
• Registered Professional Counsellor with the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association
• Best-selling Author
• Workshop Facilitator
• Reiki Master, Member of the Canadian Reiki Association
• ThetaHealing™ Practitioner